* Daimler has option to raise stake to 23 pct * Kamaz stock jumps 15 percent (Adds quote, background) MOSCOW, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Daimler has applied to the Russian competition regulator for permission to increase its stake in truckmaker Kamaz , Russian news agency Interfax said on Friday, citing the regulator's chief. Shares in Kamaz jumped 15 percent on the news. The German car maker has an option to increase its 10 percent stake to 23 percent but it was not clear if it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kamaz stock jumps as Daimler eyes bigger stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.