* KDB considers raising stake in GM Daewoo, officials say * S.Korea asked to set up discussion channel on GM Daewoo (Adds govt official, background) SEOUL, April 30 (Reuters) - Korea Development Bank (KDB) is considering raising its stake in GM Daewoo, the South Korean unit of cash-strapped General Motors Corp , officials at the state-run bank said on Thursday. The U.S. government asked South Korea to set up a discussion channel on GM Daewoo's financial difficulties earlier this month, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-KDB may raise GM Daewoo stake - officials" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642