(Adds details) NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Insurance Auto Auctions Inc. said on Wednesday it has agreed to be bought by private equity firm Kelso & Company for $385 million, in a move that will end its years as a public company. Insurance Auto shareholders will receive $28.25 in cash per share from Kelso, a buyout firm based in New York. Insurance Auto shares closed at $22.41 on Tuesday in Nasdaq trading. The company's largest stockholder, ValueAct Capital, has agreed to vote its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kelso to buy Insurance Auto for $385 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642