* Central bank euro purchase weighs on shilling * Central bank auctions 15 bln shillings in bonds (Updates with markets close) NAIROBI, Dec 22 (Reuters) - The Kenyan shilling eased against the dollar on Wednesday as the central bank bought euros, while shares eked out meagre gains on strong third-quarter economic growth data. At the close of trading at 1300 GMT, commercial banks quoted the shilling at 80.50/60 against the dollar, down from a previous close of 80.45/55. The central ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kenyan shilling weakens, GDP data supports stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.