(Adds details) NAIROBI, May 26 (Reuters) - Kenyan tyre maker Sameer Africa warned investors on Monday it expected a "significant" decline in profits this year due to Kenya's post-election violence and rising prices for petrol and tyre inputs. The company said its production costs had increased by 20 percent since the beginning of the year. It said this trend would continue to affect volumes and profits. "This is to inform our shareholders and the general public that we anticipate to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kenya's Sameer Africa issues profit warning" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.