(Updates with background, details, share price) DETROIT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian said on Thursday he was interesting in buying up to another 12 million shares in General Motors Corp. and urged the automaker's board to take a "strong" role in reviewing a potential alliance with Renault-Nissan. Kerkorian, through his investment company Tracinda Corp., told GM Chief Rick Wagoner in a letter released Thursday in a regulatory filing that he was "interested" in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kerkorian could buy 12 mln GM shares, urges tie-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.