(Adds after-hours share price, quote from Jerome York, background) CHICAGO, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian has increased his stake in General Motors Corp. to 9.9 percent from 7.8 percent, according to a regulatory filing on Wednesday. News of the move helped send GM's shares higher in after-hours electronic trading. Kerkorian's Tracinda Corp., over which he has effective control, acquired 5 million shares on the open market on Jan. 23 at an average price of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kerkorian ups GM stake to 9.9 percent; shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642