(Updates with Bush campaign response) By Thomas Ferraro SEATTLE, May 26 (Reuters) - Democratic White House challenger John Kerry accused President George W. Bush on Wednesday of being more interested in election-year photo opportunities than providing funds to defend against another Sept. 11-type attack. Kerry used the new concerns this week about a possible attack on the United States before the November election to step up his criticism of Bush, who has hoped to make his war on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kerry attacks Bush's record on defending homeland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642