(Adds underwriters, proposed stock symbol, details) WASHINGTON, May 20 (Reuters) - K&F Industries Holdings Inc., a maker of aircraft wheels and brake control systems, said on Friday that it is planning an initial public offering of as much as $100 million in common stock. The New York-based company, in a preliminary offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, did not say how many shares it plans to offer nor determine a price per share. Those details ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-K&F Industries files $100 mln stock offering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.