(Adds Hyundai statement, background) SEOUL, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp , South Korea's No. 2 car maker, aims to increase global sales volume by more than 26 percent next year, a spokesman said on Thursday. He said Kia is targeting sales of more than 1.93 million vehicles in 2010, compared with 1.53 million units this year. Kia clocked sales volume of 1.4 million in 2008. Kia's affiliate Hyundai Motor Co sold 3.1 million vehicles this year globally, up 10 percent from 2008, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kia aims for 26 pct sales rise in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642