(Adds quotes, details, backgrounds, shares) SEOUL, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp. , South Korea's No.2 auto maker, plans to sell 200 billion won ($211.4 million) in domestic bonds, the latest emerging market issuer scared off a foreign offering by global credit fears. Kia, an affiliate of Hyundai Motor Co. , will sell the bond, which carries interest rates of 42 basis points above the yield of three-year South Korea treasury bonds, on Aug. 24, the Korea Securities Dealers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kia to issue $211 mln local bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.