(Recasts with operating profit, tax payments) SEOUL, April 28 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp. , South Korea's second-largest auto maker, reported on Friday operating profit more than doubled from a year ago, but missed expectations as a stong won hurt overseas earnings. A firmer won may keep up pressure on earnings at Kia, which sells more than 75 percent of its products abroad, but new models are expected to help the company improve earnings in upcoming quarters, analysts said. Kia, an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kia Motors Q1 profit misses forecasts on firm won" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642