(Adds company comments, dividend and this year's targets) SEOUL, Feb 20 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp , South Korea's second-largest auto maker, said on Thursday fourth-quarter net profit had more than doubled from a year earlier on brisk sales of pricey recreation vehicles. Kia, an affiliate of South Korea's largest auto maker, Hyundai Motor Co , said it had earned a better-than -expected 292.8 billion won in net profit on sales of 4.3 trillion won for the three months ended December 31. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kia Motors Q4 net profit more than doubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642