* Kia targets 23 pct jump in Europe sales * Aims for 10 pct sales increase in U.S. * To launch K9 in S.Korea in Q2, new Cee'd in Europe * Company reviewing capacity plan (Adds company comments, background) By Hyunjoo Jin SEOUL, Jan 27 (Reuters) - South Korean carmaker Kia Motors Corp said on Friday that it aims to lift vehicle sales in Europe and the United States by double-digit percentages this year, despite an uncertain economic environment, and targets a 9.5 percent rise in global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kia Motors targets double-digit sales growth in Europe, U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642