* Q4 net profit up eight-fold to record 603.9 bln won * Aims to lift global sales volume by 26.5 pct to 1.94 mln * Shares up 0.25 pct, outperforming wider market (Adds details, analyst, shares, background) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Kia Motors, South Korea's No. 2 automaker, on Friday reported stronger-than-expected quarterly profit, bolstering hope it will continue to outpace rivals despite a strong won and an end to government handouts to car buyers. Earnings at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kia reports record profits; outlook bright" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.