(Adds details, analyst, shares) By Cheon Jong-woo SEOUL, April 25 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp said on Friday it swung to a first quarter operating profit, beating expectations, buoyed by a weaker won and a rise in higher-margin local sales. South Korea's No.2 auto maker, an affiliate of the country's top auto maker Hyundai Motor Co , is expected to benefit from a softer won as it sells almost 80 percent of its products abroad and from higher sales of the Morning minicar. A company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kia swings to operating profit in Q1; shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642