(Adds details) MUMBAI, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Kinetic Engineering Ltd expects to get orders worth 250 million rupees in 2008/09 from Tata Motors' small car project, Director Sulajja Firodia Motwani said on Friday. The company expects the gear box order to rise to 750 million a year from 2009/10 after Tata Motors ramps up production of the small car, billed as the 100,000 rupees car, she said. Kinetic, which transferred its two-wheeler operation to group firm Kinetic Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kinetic Engg sees orders boosted by Tata small car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642