(Adds detail on deal closure, expected ATU IPO date, comments from KKR and ATU) By Mathieu Robbins and Christiaan Hetzner LONDON/FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts has bought German car part retailer Auto-Teile-Unger (ATU) for $1.75 billion, KKR said on Wednesday, after a plan to sell ATU shares in the stock market foundered. British private equity firm Doughty Hanson, the previous majority owner with 72 percent, agreed to sell its stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-KKR buys ATU for $1.75 bln, pushes back IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.