* Koenigsegg CEO plays down report could pull out of deal * Sees good progress in talks on state loan guarantees * Says gone through most points in due diligence with BAIC (Recasts, adds quotes, detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Koenigsegg's chief executive said on Saturday the Swedish luxury sports car maker still aimed to finalise a deal to buy Saab Automobile from General Motors [GM.UL] by the end of October. Koenigsegg Chief Executive and part owner Christian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Koenigsegg CEO says still aims for Saab deal in Oct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642