* Says aims to price IPO at 14,000-16,000 won/share * Issue could be the largest IPO in 2011 * Offers 36.6 mln shares including 12 mln new shares (Adds details) SEOUL, May 31 (Reuters) - South Korea's plane maker Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) will raise at least $475 million in what could be the biggest initial share offering in the country this year, with the indicative price range set between 14,000 won and 16,000 won per share. KAI said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Korea Aerospace aims to price $475 mln IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.