* Korean Air only potential bidder for aircraft maker so far * Korean Air's debt levels raise concern about possible bid-analysts * Foreign investment hemmed by local auction rules for defence company SEOUL, July 30 (Reuters) - Major shareholders of Korea Aerospace Industries (KAI) will kick off an estimated 1.2 trillion-won ($1.05 billion) stake sale on Tuesday, but success is yet assured, with just one potential bidder showing interest so far. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Korea Aerospace kicks off $1 billion stake sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.