* Mando IPO to raise about $500mln - source * Listing scheduled for May 19 - source (Adds details) HONG KONG, March 30 (Reuters) - The initial public offering (IPO) of Korean auto parts maker Mando Corp is expected to raise about $500 million, valuing the company at up to $1.25 billion, a source told Reuters on Tuesday. Mando is owned by Halla Group, which had sold the company in 1999 because of financial troubles. Halla Group and financial investors bought back 73 percent of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Korea's Mando IPO to raise about $500 mln-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642