(Follows alerts) June 29 (Reuters) - Kyocera Corporation will buy Danish carbide tool maker Unimerco for about 20 billion yen ($247.2 million) to expand in Europe and target clients from the automobiles and aviation sectors in Japan and Asia, business daily Nikkei said. Kyocera's European supervisory firm will buy all Unimerco shares from its founders and others by July 11, the paper said. Unimerco manufactures customized carbide tools for automobile, aircraft and other components in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kyocera to buy Unimerco for $247 mln - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642