(Adds detail on other utilities) By Risa Maeda TOKYO, May 19 (Reuters) - Kyushu Electric Power Co warned of power shortages this summer for its service area where several car and chip-making assembly lines are located, as two reactors shut for maintenance are not likely to be operating by the end of June. The company is not alone in warning of the risk of power shortages as increased caution over nuclear safety keeps reactors shut for maintenance. Hokuriku Electric Power Co has made a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Kyushu Elec warns of summer power shortages" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.