* Magistrates have stated they have "no evidence" -Lagardere * Lagardere "confident" it will be acquitted * Market regulator AMF had cleared Lagardere in 2009 (Adds detail, background) By Lionel Laurent PARIS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - French conglomerate Lagardere said on Friday that magistrates had indicted the group for insider trading in aerospace group EADS , a fresh twist in a complex drama that has lasted four years. Under the French legal system, indictment is equivalent to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lagardere says indicted for EADS insider trading" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642