(Adds comment from Sen. Tom Harkin paragraph 16) By Missy Ryan WASHINGTON, April 25 (Reuters) - World Trade Organization chief Pascal Lamy pressed U.S. lawmakers this week to renew White House trade negotiating powers, which run out in two months time, or risk failure of world trade talks. Sen. Chuck Grassley, top Republican on the Senate Finance Committee, told Reuters after meeting with Lamy on Wednesday that Congress must at least signal it intends to renew fast track, "or people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lamy presses U.S. lawmakers on fast track urgency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.