(Adds details, share price) FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - German chemicals group Lanxess is selling its low-profit Lustran polymers unit to Britain's Ineos [INEO.UL], it said on Friday. Lanxess will get an initial payment of 35 million euros ($47.1 million) for a 51 percent stake in Lustran when the first step of the deal closes in September, it said. A second payment linked to the success of the joint venture holding the Lanxess stake is due when Lanxess sells its remaining 49 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lanxess sells Lustran stake for 35 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.