(Adds comment from US trade official, paragraphs 4-5) WASHINGTON, May 23 (Reuters) - U.S. lawmakers urged the Bush administration on Wednesday to make public the complete text of a free trade deal with South Korea that is expected to be signed before the end of June. In a letter to U.S. Trade Representative Susan Schwab, leading members of the House of Representatives Ways and Means Committee complained final details of the pact remain "secret" to most members of Congress and the public ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lawmakers urge Bush release Korea trade deal text" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.