(Adds details on charges, revenue, background) CHICAGO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier Lear Corp. on Thursday posted a narrower quarterly net loss as it remained under pressure from production cuts by North American automakers on key pickup trucks and sport-utility vehicles. Lear, which is in the process of trying to divest its North American auto interiors business to Wilbur Ross' International Automotive Components Group, said it expects seating and electronics margins to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lear Corp. quarterly loss narrows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642