* No longer in compliance with primary credit facility * Says expects 'going concern' opinion from auditors * Delays 2008 annual report DETROIT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Lear Corp is no longer in compliance with its primary credit facility and expects auditors to cast doubt on its ability to continue as a 'going concern,' the auto parts maker said on Friday. The warning is the latest in a series of grim outlooks from automakers and parts suppliers reeling from tight credit conditions and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lear expects 'going concern' notice" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642