(Adds details from letter) BOSTON, Aug 16 (Reuters) - Lear Corp. said on Tuesday it was interested in combining its interior components business with a related businesses of bankrupt Collins & Aikman Corp. . Auto interiors supplier Lear delivered a letter of interest to Frank Macher, chief executive at Collins & Aikman, which called creating a joint venture an attractive alternative, the company said in a statement. "Lear is as well positioned as any other potential bidder to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lear interested in venture with Collins & Aikman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.