(Adds sales, outlook, details) NEW YORK Oct 26 (Reuters) - Automotive interiors supplier Lear Corp. posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday, pressured by vehicle output cuts in North America and rising raw materials costs. The net loss amounted to $750.1 million, or $11.17 per share, for the third quarter, compared with net profit of $91.7 million, or $1.26 per share, a year earlier. Excluding impairment and restructuring charges, Lear reported a loss of $6.4 million, or 10 cents per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lear posts loss on auto output cuts, higher costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.