(Follows alerts) Oct 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp posted a higher quarterly profit and raised its full-year forecast as it expects industry output to increase further. Lear, which makes seating and electrical power management systems, expects 2011 sales of $13.8-$14.1 billion and adjusted earnings of $5.05 to $5.35 a share. It had earlier expected adjusted earnings of $4.95-$5.30 a share and revenue of $13.4-$13.8 billion for the year. It expects industry vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lear profit rises, ups 2011 forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.