(Recasts first sentence, adds CEO comments, details, background, changes dateline from NEW YORK) CHICAGO, March 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Lear Corp. , in the midst of a two-year restructuring plan, said on Wednesday it will suspend its quarterly cash dividend and borrow $800 million as it tries to weather difficult conditions in the sector. It also tentatively agreed to contribute its European interior products business to a joint venture with billionaire financier Wilbur Ross in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lear to suspend dividend, restructures Europe unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.