(Adds background details) NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Lehman Brothers will use Fitch ratings to help determine what bonds are included in its high-grade credit index, the investment bank said on Monday. The widely anticipated move would allow General Motors Corp. to remain in the high-grade index if its ratings are cut to junk status by one rating agency. Fears of a GM downgrade to junk have rattled the bond market in recent weeks after Standard & Poor's said it was reviewing its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lehman Brothers to include Fitch for index rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.