(Adds background, analyst comment) LONDON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Investment bank Lehman Brothers is placing 3.6 million shares, or a 1.26 percent stake, in French auto maker Renault on behalf of French media group Lagardere , dealers said on Monday. The shares are being sold via a quick auction to institutional investors, known as an accelerated bookbuilding process, they said. Renault declined comment, while both Lagardere and Lehman Brothers were unable to comment immediately. At 1040 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lehman placing 3.6 mln Renault shares-dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.