* Shares in wire harness maker down 1.5 pct at 1200 GMT * Industry leader Robert Bosch says not affected * EU looking into possible anti-competitive behaviour (Adds Leoni, Bosch) MUNICH/BRUSSELS, Feb 25 (Reuters) - German wire harness maker Leoni is being investigated by European Union cartel authorities as part of a broader probe into the automotive electronic components industry, the company said. "In connection with the international inquiry of the EU Commission there are also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Leoni hit by EU probe into auto wiring suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642