(Adds pipeline problems causing delay in oil shipments in paragraphs 9-11) By Tom Doggett WASHINGTON, Feb 17 (Reuters) - The U.S. government on Tuesday said a little more oil will be available to the market during February because of lower shipments to the nation's emergency crude stockpile, but deliveries to the reserve in March will be more than double prior estimates. The extra barrels this month are needed as U.S. petroleum inventories are low and energy prices are high, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Less oil going in US reserve in Feb, more in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.