(Adds detail, background, interview with CEO) LONDON, July 23 (Reuters) - British motoring services company Lex Service Plc struck a confident note on Tuesday, saying it expected continued steady growth after its profits rose by six percent in the first half. Pre-tax profits before goodwill amortisation and exceptional items rose to 33.2 million pounds ($52.3 million) in the six months to end June from 31.4 million in the same period a year ago, helped by a full six-month contribution ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lex Service H1 profits motor ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642