(Adds analyst comments, updates shares) SEOUL, May 26 (Reuters) - Shares in LG Electronics tumbled more than 8 percent on market talk that top mobile phone maker Nokia may cut its handset prices and re-enter South Korea in the second half of this year. Shares in No.4 handset maker LG were down 7.88 percent to 134,500 won as of 0139 GMT. Shares of bigger home rival Samsung Electronics , the world's No. 2 maker, were down 3.96 percent to 679,000 won, underperforming a 1.7 percent fall in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-LG Elec, Samsung fall on talk of Nokia price cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642