* LG expands LED patent case with Osram to automakers * LG says BMW, Audi products infringe 7 LED patents * LG shares up 1.2 pct vs 0.6 pct rise in KOSPI (Adds details) SEOUL, Sept 28 (Reuters) - LG Electronics Inc said on Wednesday it had filed a sales injunction in South Korea against local branches of BMW AG and Audi AG over the use of lighting products by Osram, which LG accuses of infringing its patents. The injunction request by LG and its component affiliate LG Innotek follows ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-LG files injunction against BMW, Audi in Korea over Osram case" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.