* U.S. exchanges plan to list LinkedIn options on Friday * LinkedIn option premiums expected to be hefty * Put options appealing for those taking bearish positions (Adds quotes from Doug Kass, updates prices; adds byline) By Doris Frankel and Ryan Vlastelica CHICAGO/NEW YORK, May 26 (Reuters) - Investors who believe LinkedIn Corp is overvalued after its explosive market debut last week may get their first crack at proving that Friday, when options in the stock start trading on U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-LinkedIn options to start trading in US on Friday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.