(Adds company's earnings forecast, initiation of quarterly dividend.) DETROIT, July 23 (Reuters) - Auto dealer Lithia Motors Inc. said on Wednesday second-quarter earnings rose on strong same-store sales of new vehicles and improved margins. The company said it earned $8.5 million, or 46 cents a share, compared with $7.9 million, or 43 cents a share, in the same period a year ago. Revenues rose 14 percent to $667.5 million from $584.3 million. Lithia, based in Medford, Oregon, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lithia 2nd-qtr earnings rise, dividend started" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.