* Posts net profit of $1.27 mln, from $1.33 mln year-ago * Q1 adjusted EPS 9 cts, versus Wall St expectation 6 cts * Revenue up 13 pct to $463 mln, driven by used car sales LOS ANGELES, April 27 (Reuters) - Lithia Motors Inc , a top 10 U.S auto dealership group, said on Tuesday that quarterly profit fell by 4.7 percent from a year ago, but that revenue rose by 13 percent, helped by used car sales. Oregon-based Lithia posted net income of $1.27 million, or 5 cents per share, compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lithia Automotive net falls 4.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.