DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Auto dealer group Lithia Motors Inc. said on Tuesday its third-quarter earnings rose 21 percent as additional stores sold more new vehicles, services and financing. Lithia said it earned $12.9 million, or 69 cents a share, in the quarter, up from $10.7 million, or 59 cents a share, in the same period a year ago. Revenues rose 6 percent to $728 million. Lithia said new vehicle sales increased 10 percent while parts and service sales increased 13 percent and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lithia Motors 3rd-qtr earnings rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642