* Q2 EPS ex-items 54 cents vs Street view 35 cents * Revenue up 30 percent to $689.1 million DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - Automotive dealership group Lithia Motors Inc posted a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit, boosted by higher sales of both new and used vehicles. Lithia, the No. 9 dealership group in the United States, reported net income of $14.83 million, or 55 cents cents a share, compared with a net loss a year earlier of $1.72 million, or 7 cents a share. Excluding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lithia posts stronger-than-expected profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642