(Adds details) DETROIT, April 26 (Reuters) - Lithia Motors Inc on Tuesday posted a higher-than-expected 33 percent increase in quarterly earnings, boosted by higher parts sales and improved margins, and forecast that its full-year profit would be above Wall Street expectations. Medford, Oregon-based Lithia posted first quarter net income of $10 million, or 48 cents a share, up from $7.5 million, or 39 cents a share in the year-ago quarter. Excluding the impact of discontinued ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Lithia quarterly profit rises 33 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642