* Q3 EPS 19 cents in line with expectations * Cuts 2008 earnings view on economic uncertainty * Shares down 18 pct Oct 30 (Reuters) - Automobile-parts recycler LKQ Corp posted a third-quarter profit that was in line with analyst expectations, helped by revenue growth, but cut its 2008 earnings outlook citing challenging economic conditions. [ID:nWNAB4670] [ID:nGNW53442a] "The economic downturn with the effects of lower miles driven, fewer insurance claims and decreased commodity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-LKQ cuts 2008 earnings view amid economic downturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.