(Adds details) Sept 29 (Reuters) - LKQ Corp. on Thursday said it priced its public offering of about 3.5 million shares of common stock at $29 each. The company, a provider of recycled original equipment manufacturer products, said in a statement the offering size was increased by 700,000 shares from the amount originally announced as a result of investor demand. The company said it expects net proceeds of about $73.7 million, excluding exercise of any over-allotments. Underwriters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-LKQ prices public offering at $29 a share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.