(Adds details, outlook) July 26 (Reuters) - Automobile parts recycler LKQ Corp. reported a higher quarterly profit, helped by the robust supply of wholesale salvage vehicles and improved operating income margin. The company also raised its full-year outlook slightly. Net income for the latest second-quarter rose 20.2 peercent to $14.0 million, or 25 cents a share, from $11.7 million, or 21 cents a share in the year-ago period. Earnings were hurt by 1 cent a share due to a write-off of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-LKQ quarterly profit rises, raises '07 view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.